From the first van to a global organization, Venipak has always looked for unique logistics solutions and tailor-made services for customers. Speed, flexibility, and unconventional thinking is our driving force.
Currently, we serve customers globally, providing fulfillment, air freight services, logistics, parcel delivery, and parcel lockers network.
This is a perfect career opportunity for professionals, who care about people are consistent and get the job done on a creative modern way. Working with the Venipak team will bring challenges, as well as opportunities. If you are ambitious and are looking for a cooperative job if you are willing to grow and improve.
- Plan, control and manage logistics terminal services and processes in Kaunas region (including Marijampole and Alytus)
- Ensure smooth daily logistics operations efficiency
- Supervise, coach and train terminal team (logistics managers, couriers, sorters and etc.) ~ 150 employees total.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Track and improve KPIs system for the management of the terminal activities
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Build and manage relationships with customers, vendors, distributors, subcontractors and other partners in business areas
- Comply with laws, safety and other regulations
- Lead, inspire and collaborate with teams to reach best results;
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and customer-centricity within the team.
What do we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in supply chain management, transportation, economics, business administration, engineering, or a similar field
- 5+ years of proven experience in management position in an industry related field as Head of logistics, Head of Operations, Head of Terminal or similar leadership
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Experience managing large teams
- Experience in analyzing metrics and data-driven decision making
- Proven ability to design and execute a logistics processes
- Proven ability to consistently deliver on KPIs
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to implement new processes and have an experience with ERP and warehouse management tools
- Detail-oriented, analytical mind, very good with numbers and financial planning
- Very good English skills
- Monthly salary from 2800 Eur Neto
- Day off on birthday month
- Learning opportunities and professional growth in the international market-leading company
- Cozy office with snacks and coffee waiting for you daily
- Experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues
- Possibility to face exciting challenges
- Opportunity to implement creative ideas
- Supportive environment to grow your career