From the first van to a global organization, Venipak has always looked for unique logistics solutions and tailor-made services for customers. Speed, flexibility, unconventional thinking is our driving force.
We are confident that we can create a breakthrough by giving freedom to our employees and constantly optimizing our resources by investing in technological development.
Currently, we serve customers globally, providing fulfillment, air freight services, logistics, parcel delivery, and parcel lockers network. We commit to creating opportunities to grow and improve professional and personal skills working in a global team for our employees.
Now Venipak is looking for project-driven talent to join our team as Lockers Project manager. You will be responsible for successful delivery of lockers’ deployment project in Baltics.
This is a perfect career opportunity for ambitious individuals with will to make things happen and meet business targets. If you are seeking an international career, we invite you to join our Venipak Group Technology Team.
What we expect you to do as Project Manager:
- Lead lockers deployment project in Lithuania and Baltics;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Identify, manage and monitor risks, track project performance;
- Lead and manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Negotiate and conclude contracts, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Deliver on time, budget and agreed scope;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Enjoy challenges in everyday work.
What we offer:
- A position in an international, market leader company;
- Professional growth in fast-paced environment;
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business;
- Possibility to part-time work remotely;
- Day off on birthday month;
- Market competitive renumeration package depending on your experience and knowledge and company results (from 3000 gross).
- A proven track record of successful project management or project delivery;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills;
- Great verbal and written communication, time management skills;
- Problem solving, negotiation skills, result-orientation and analytical thinking;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written), Russian language would be an advantage;
- Sense of ownership.