From the first van to a global organization, Venipak has always looked for unique logistics solutions and tailor-made services for customers. Speed, flexibility, unconventional thinking is our driving force.
We are confident that we can create a breakthrough by giving freedom to our employees and constantly optimizing our resources by investing in technological development.
Currently, we serve customers globally, providing fulfillment, air freight services, logistics, parcel delivery, and parcel lockers network. We commit to creating opportunities to grow and improve professional and personal skills working in a global team for our employees.
Now Venipak is looking for an innovative business process manager to optimize our business processes in sales. You will drive key strategic initiatives required to make meaningful and sustainable progress in our sales process improvement journey.
Working with the Venipak team will bring challenges, as well as opportunities. If you are seeking an international career, we invite you to join our V-team.
- Lead to completion the SalesForce CRM development initiative to automate and improve processes to maximize the business value of sales
- Manage sales process improvement roadmap and be a key driver of sales initiatives portfolio
- Perform “Lead to Order” and “Order to Cash” process analysis and data mining. By utilizing industry standard techniques locate bottlenecks and improvement areas, revise, and update KPI’s, procedures and policies
- Be an intermediary between the sales department and the technical departments by collecting business needs and collaborating with IT and 3rd party suppliers in the implementation of the improvement plan
- Be the frontline support for the commercial teams, for user assistance and troubleshooting process and related technical areas
- Provide timely reports and reviews on process quality and maturity
- Be an inspiration to your team driving change management and continuous improvement in sales process maturity by mentoring and consulting the business
SKILL & TRAITS
- Successful experience (3+ years) in b2b sales operations with a proven record as a key person for process improvement and/or reengineering.
- Knowledge of process mapping language (BPMN 2.0 preferred), process discovery, improvement and monitoring methodologies (SIPOC diagrams, RACI model, TOC , Lean Six Sigma, VACA, Gemba etc.)
- Ability to analyze processes and business needs, identify improvement areas and translate them into initiatives and technical requirements.
- Super-user or admin level knowledge of Sales Force or other CRM applications
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (data filters, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Data connections, Macros) and power BI (preferred)
- Strong change management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- A position in an international company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on Venipak’s process improvement
- Learning opportunities and professional growth
- Possibility to part-time work remotely
- Market competitive remuneration package depending on your experience and knowledge